Every opening or inauguration is a joyeus event. A period of hard work, planning and organization is coming to an end, and that is being celebrated with the appropriate festivities. In order to have a clear overview of who will actually be present, you can register the invitees (with or without a partner) on the registration website that's made in the look & feel of the event.
- Save the date to mark the date in the agenda
- Invitation to the event (with link to the registration website)
- Reminder to those who are not yet registered
- Mail with practical info & tickets a few days before the event
- Thank you mail after the event with a link to photos
- SMS reminder day before the event
- Who is coming?
- Is the partner coming?
- Do they participate in the tour?
- At what time do they take the tour?
- Do they wish to use the shuttle bus?
Secure access via personal code:
- In the invitation sent to the invitees, a personal access code is provided with which they can log in to the registration website.
- A code can only be used once.
Pdf ticket / Confirmation emaill:
- Personalized e-ticket with barcode / QR code
- Possibility to adjust / cancel their own registration
- Passbook ticket
- Scanning of barcode
- Search by name, company, ...
- Without badges (only registration of visitors)
- With pre-printed badges
- With badges printed on the spot
Do you give the staff a valuable gadget when leaving the party? Have them digitally place their signature after receiving the gift.
During the reception:
- How many people already inside?
- How many are there?
- How many arrive every quarter of an hour?
- Has person x already arrived?
After the reception:
- Detailed list of who was present / absent and who was added on the spot
- Overview of each event (checked in, checked out, which workshop, ...)
Back to overview