To plan everything to the smallest detail for a family day, is it useful to know in advance how many visitors you can expect and more important is the breakdown by adults (staff members and partners), children, activities, etc. People can put together their own program, registration for activities can be closed automatically when the limit is reached, etc.
- On the basis of a supplied Excel list, the mail is forwarded in a smooth way (Save-the-date, invitation, reminder, practical info & tickets, thank you mail, text message, ...)
- Layout and content in consultation with the customer
- The mailing is sent out personalized to the invitees
- Follow permanently per contact the status of the sent e-mails (sent, failed, read, click-through information, which bounces, ...)
- Collect extra information: Which staff member? Coming with/without partner? Number of children? What age? Collect extra information for catering, animation, .... Join which activity? How many places are still available?
- 1 form per participant: To be used when each family member can select a different program
- 1 form for all of the family: To be used when there’s one program for the whole family or when there is no program
PDF TICKET – CONFIRMATION MAIL
- 1 confirmation mail per family
- PDF in confirmation mail with ticket per family member
- scanning a barcode
- searching by name, company, …
- without badges (only registration of the visitors)
- with pre-printed badges
- with locally printed badges
- Are there strict security conditions? It is possible to have multiple scanning points, that way there is a permanent overview on who has arrived, who went on the company tour and who is back in the safe zone.
During the reception:
- How many invitees have arrived yet? How many still have to come?
- How many people are arriving per quarter?
- Has person X already arrived?
After the reception:
- Detailed list who was present/absent and who was added on site
- Overview of each event (check-in, check-out, which workshop, …)
Back to overview